Welcome To Engineers Without Borders at
The University of Utah!
We stand as a student run, nonprofit humanitarian organization established to support long term community-driven
development programs domestically and worldwide. EWB's projects focus on improving and building infrastructure
needs related to water, renewable energy, sanitation and empowering the community through STEM education.
Thank you for your interest in the Student Chapter of EWB at the University of Utah!
- President: Cristian Espinel
- Vice President: Skylar Stockham
- Treasurer & Fundraising Director: Ethan Lenz
- Marketing & Communications Director: Raksha Prasad
- Recruitment & Onboarding Directors: Cristian Espinel & Skylar Stockham
- Chosco Bolivia Project Technical Lead: Ben Hammon
- Pajcha Penas Bolivia Project Technical Lead: Skylar Stockham
- Navajo Mountain Project Technical Lead
- Sustainability Lead: Bryce Shoemaker
- Faculty Adviser: Jon Davies
- Professional Engineer In Charge: Larry Milner & Collin Miller
- Advising Professional Engineers: Patrick Stewart