Welcome To The Engineers Without Borders at
The University of Utah!
We stand as a student run, nonprofit humanitarian organization established to support long term community-driven
development programs domestically and worldwide. EWB's projects focus on improving and building infrastructure
needs related to water, renewable energy, sanitation and empowering the community through STEM education.
Thank you so much for checking out the EWB @ the University of Utah!
- President: Jan van der Sterre
- Secretary: Paige Remington
- International Programs: Sarai Patterson
- Communications Coordinator: Ellie Hanson
- Faculty Adviser: Steve Burian
- Professional Engineer In Charge: Larry Milner
- Advising Engineers: Mark Chandler, Manjot Kaur