Welcome To Engineers Without Borders at
The University of Utah!
We stand as a student run, nonprofit humanitarian organization established to support long term community-driven
development programs domestically and worldwide. EWB's projects focus on improving and building infrastructure
needs related to water, renewable energy, sanitation and empowering the community through STEM education.
Thank you for your interest in the Student Chapter of EWB at the University of Utah!
- President: Lani McKinnon
- Vice President: Blair Armstrong
- International Project Lead: Aaron Meyer
- Technical Team Lead: Eric Humphrey
- Regional Project Lead: Sierra Quinn Sahulka
- Faculty Adviser: Steve Burian
- Professional Engineer In Charge: Larry Milner
- Advising Engineers: Patrick Stewart